- About Us
- Grant Services
- Research Labs
- Contact Us
This page contains links to fellowship opportunities for researchers.
- Microsoft Research Faculty Fellowship Program
Faculty interested in submitting a proposal for the UNT internal competition, must submit the required information to Diana Dorer, Diana.Dorer@unt.edu no later than August 15, 2010
- American Philosophical Society
Fellowships and small grants to conduct research at different libraries, archives, and field sites
- Fulbright Scholars
Funds for conducting research abroad for extended periods of time; check with UNT International Office for the UNT process
- NIH Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Awards (NRSA)
Predoctoral and postdoctoral research training opportunities for individuals interested in pursuing research careers in biomedical, behavioral and clinical research
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowships
Supports outstanding graduate students in NSF-supported science, technology, engineering, and mathematics disciplines who are pursuing research-based master's and doctoral degrees in the U.S. and abroad.
Narrative (Maximum 5-pages)
• Nominee name
• Nominee title
• Nominee department
Please address the following in brief:
• What is the innovative merit of the nominee’s research?
• How does the nominee’s work have the potential to advance the state of the art?
• How is the university currently supporting the nominee’s work?
• Does the nominee’s current work receive funding from other grant sources? If yes, please list.
• Provide a statement detailing the hypothesis, objectives, and methodology of the nominee’s research work and plans. Include a brief description of how the award funds would be used.
If this is a resubmission, indicate the number of previous unsuccessful attempts submitting to the agency under this call, and describe how your application will address any identified weaknesses.